Sunday, October 7, 2007

Birth of a Blog

And like any birth its messy and I am clueless on what to do next.

It has taken a long time to do this as I have put off starting a blog for over a year now. It is the perfect medium for a useless gift I have had ever since I was a little girl, the gift of retaining completely useless information. Do you too have this gift (curse)? I would study memorizing theorems for hours but just tell me the birthweight of a celebrity's baby and it is etched in my brain FOREVER!! Why o why this gift? I can't sing, dance, or show anyone any type of talent that one can show off in a paegeant but I am forever correcting people when they try to speak about celebrity gossip as they often miss the bulleyes and don't know what they are speaking about. I could only imagine of what they must think of my intelligence level. I do have a life.

I am focusing this blog on Celebrity Love Lives, or more specific Celebrity Lust Lifes as I find this topic to have a cornucopia of information. A bottomless well. A thesis on Britney's love choices is not what we are about here. Short, funny, bitchy responses are what I seek.

So let's see what happens...

No comments: